Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Pasadena Area Ride - April 28th

NEW PASADENA AREA RIDE – APRIL 28, 2007

Pasadena, CA

This just in from Gena True:

Saturday, April 28, 2007, meet at 11am at Holly Street / Marengo Avenue in front of Pasadena City Hall
(There should be plenty of parking space and a nice shady area with park benches) - I will cover the fees [if any] for the first few parking spaces, that should be enough space, initially

Google map link: http://maps.google.com/?mid=1174793680

Sorry for the last minute post- hopefully someone will be able to attend. My hopes are that this will be the first meet of many. Initially, I'd like to have a 'meet and greet' for 30 minutes or so and then we can discuss our ride options from there (welcome to ideas and other ride leaders). As things start to progress we can make changes and such and let the group form as needed.

This get-together (GTG) is for any and all scooters and their riders- young or old and somewhere in between.

I have never hosted a Scooter event- I have some experience with car shows and such...car clubs...but, I haven't done too much with the Scooter thing- so bare with me. That accompanied with the fact that I have only been in Pasadena, CA for about 6 months or so...

The main idea of this (the first few even) is just to get the word out there, and our presence seen, attract others, and see if we can get a little Pasadena action going--that is open to all types of Scooters.

If you are interested- please reply, email me, or just show up! :) And tell others! :D

My husband and I will be there- two 06 Red Vespa's...and we'll wait a bit and if no one shows- we'll just do our own thing...but, I will keep this up for a while to see if we can get some sort of group forming.

If you are interested or whatever, go ahead and give me some feedback!

Thanks,
Gena
Mrs.Anthony337@gmail.com